Go to transferwise.com and open an account (if you do not already have one)
on Transferwise by clicking the green Get Started button or the Sign UP button
on the top right. There are no fees for account opening or maintenance.
Now you will create your account, start by filling your email account and creating a secure password. You can also opt to create your account using social profiles, but we don’t recommend that.
PAYMENT 1 STAGE
- In the first window, select the currency of your country.
- In the second window, select the currencyr “RUB“
- Click the drop-down box “Hide Calculation” and choose your preferred payment method. This action is optional, so you can check the commission for paying for the order using your debit, credit or bank account.
- In the first window, indicate the amount necessary to pay for your order.
- Then click “Continue”.
PAYMENT 2 STAGE
- Select Personal.
PAYMENT 3 STAGE
- Fill in your details
- Then click “Continue”
PAYMENT 4 STAGE
- Select as the recipient “Someone Else”
- Choose the payment method “Russian Card”
- Enter all personal data of the recipient is indicated, such as (Full name of the card holder, address, city, country, ZIP, etc.) .
- Enter the card number of the recipient and the region. These data are on the order payment page.
- Then click “Confirm”
PAYMENT 5 STAGE
- Check all information before paying for the order.
- Then click “Confirm and continue”
PAYMENT 6 STAGE
- Brief translation information eprovided
- Decide for your preferred payment method. Debit and Credit cards the fastest while, while bank transfer will be more economical.
- Then click “Continue to payment”
Payment of the order may take from 1 to 3 business days.